Sunday, October 24, 2010

Happy Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine Day!

Hello again!

I am finally back on the continent and I am thrilled to be home! I've begun to plan for my next business venture here in Portland with the hopes of hanging up my shingle within the next month.





I quickly wanted to let you know about a documentary film called "9000 Needles." You can learn more about it and watch the trailer here:

http://9000needles.com/9,000_Needles/Welcome.html.

While on the ship and even during my internship, I successfully treated many victims of stroke. I have seen firsthand the effectiveness of acupuncture and Chinese herbs. For this reason, this documentary highlighting the efficacy of Chinese medicine in the treatment of post-stroke sequella is very close to my heart. Unfortunately, screenings are quite selective but I trust that the trailer will be enough to raise awareness and hope for stroke victims and their families.

If you'd like to learn about how you can promote Chinese medicine today and in the future, check this out:

http://www.aomday.org/


In health,


Karly

No comments:

Post a Comment