Thursday, September 10, 2009

Welcome to the Post-Grad Lifestyle!


Hello all & welcome to my shiny new B-L-O-G!

I'd like to take this time to re-introduce myself...My name is Karly Bannister and I am a recent graduate of the Oregon College of Oriental Medicine.

And, no, I don't know what that means yet. There's the rub. I mean, sure, no more classes and no more clinic shifts, right. But the gravity of what being a graduate really signifies hasn't quite hit home yet.


Yes, you're right...I now have my Master's degree in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine. That means that I can now practice my passion, Chinese medicine (once the licensing process goes through, of course). But, where? And, how?

Well, the good news is that with this degree and the credentials that follow, I can create my own future. So exciting! And you, my lovely friends, are going to be with me every step of the way via this amazing new blog! And for only 3 payments of...wait, ahem...I'm sorry...

Anyway, whenever you want to check up and see what's going on in my life, please feel free to stop by, have a few laughs, and leave a note if the old muse strikes. I'd love to keep in touch and this is the best way I know how to do it.

Finally, thank you from the bottom of my heart for all of the support and love throughout these past four years. As you can see, it has carried me far...and now, let's see what's next...

First destination: China! I leave September 18th and my first China-posting should be up shortly thereafter!






3 comments:

  1. Oh you're going to have such a great adventure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karly,
    Hi it's me, Dad. Hope you are doing what it is you do. And I don't mean eating monkey brains ala carte. Miss you. Love Dad

    ReplyDelete