Friday, October 9, 2009

And I'm back on the grid!

Oh, my lovely and loyal friends! Thank you so much for sticking with me and having faith that I would yet again return to the Wonderful World of Blogging! After much struggle and hardship (along with the help of tech-savvy friends), I am now able to blog.

Due to certain internet "restrictions," I had previously been unable to access certain internet sites. I hope to now put that terrible time (of course, I use hyperbole generously, but it was really hard to not have this connection that I so depend on half-way across the world) behind me and get you caught up on all of the splendor and excitement that is Zhong Guo or "The Middle Kingdom," or what we call "China." (Don't ask me how us Anglophones got to "China" from "Zhong Guo".)

Thanks again and I miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment