Monday, January 4, 2010

Hello and Happy New Year!

Our view from the hotel room in the Philippines
Hello everyone!

Nice to see you all again! I'm so sorry for my absence...let's catch up a little, shall we?

I've compiled a few of my favorite photos from the Philippines and from Christmas spent with my family in Portland...I hope that you enjoy them! My goal is to catch up on my blogging very soon (next week possibly)...there is still much from China & Korea to talk about!




The first thing we saw when we got off the ferry to our island, Boracay...



The beach that we hung out on...we loitered there for so long that we actually became friends with one of the servers there and he hooked us up with our very own cabana



Pardon me! I should specify who "us" is...here is my wonderful boyfriend, David, who took me on this lovely vacation in the Philippines...



A traditionally-structured store on Boracay...



Sunset on the beach in Boracay...this particular structure of rocks is called Willy's Rocks and it houses a shrine to the Virgin Mary...



My newest niece, Vivian Che...



My mom and the baby on Christmas day...



This is Lily Claire, my almost-10-year-old niece...child iron chef, and as you can see, fashionista...



Dad in his new Duck-gear...he is still so proud...



Uncle Davey & Vivers yucking it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment